I wanted to learn python for a long time. Many people recommended this language for cross-platform software development, web apps development, machine learning, artificial intelligence, data analysis, automation and so on. So, this year I thought I would give it a try. While I was searching for a decent python tutorial designed for beginners, I found a tutorial by Mosh Hamedani. It is a FREE 6 hours long python course for beginners with few projects to get the practical knowledge.
What I learn from this tutorial, I will try to write it down and publish it as a series of blogs to reinforce my understanding of this knowledge. It will also work as a reference for the future whenever I need it.
Check out the resources section for useful links. These resources are free and easily accessible by anyone with a decent internet connection and a PC.
- https://programmingwithmosh.com/ (Mosh Hamedani Webpage)
- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_uQrJ0TkZlc (YouTube Tutorial by Mosh)
- https://twitter.com/moshhamedani (Mosh Hamedani Twitter)
- https://repl.it/languages/python3 (Online Python IDE)
- https://www.python.org/downloads/ (Python Download)
- https://code.visualstudio.com/ (VS Code IDE)