I want to do so many things in one year. This was the trend up until 2020. Coronavirus pandemic forced me to look at life in a different way. I don’t know what’s waiting for me in the future or how much time I have left in this life. So, knowing that uncertainty, I have made a new five-point list focus on 2021.
- Be healthy and stay fit: I have gained a lot of weight this past year. So, this new year my goal is to be healthy and stay fit. Over the next 12 months, I will maintain a healthy diet. I’ll also exercise regularly to stay fit.
- Be happy and stay grounded: I was so miserable last year. I was scared, afraid, and anxious about the future. This year I hope to be stay positive, happy, and grounded.
- Enjoy the present and stay hopeful for the future: Life is uncertain. This coronavirus pandemic takes that uncertainty even further. So, this year my goal is to enjoy the present and stay hopeful for the future.
- Work hard and learn something every day: This year I have so work harder than the last year. I plan to learn new topics every day. I have to spend my time carefully and give my attention to where it is needed.
- Stick to the plan: Something will eventually go wrong. It is impossible to plan and execute everything according to the plan. And, that’s not a bad thing either. A little challenge is good for personal development. So, whatever happens in the future, I will take a break and return to the plan and stick to it.